I am now sitting prettily atop a shop that has filled ELEVEN ORDERS!
It has taken me two and a half years, but considering that I wasted the first year-pretty good.
Clearly, I am in no way way LIVING on these sales,but I know I have customers out there.I`m less inclined to dilly dally. I work daily like this is a JOB, I actually have FILLED my friends CIRCLES quota, so that I can admit no more.( hey! What`s that all about?)
I still have plenty of work to do improving my site. Better photos, Descriptions,etc. I`ve shipped enough to feel good about my shipping prices. I even shipped to TURKEY!
Plus ETSY is fond of changing and improving things, so you have to constantly be on your toes, alert to these changes, poised to leap into the next configuration, because it`s "good for your shop"!
I`m actually considering splitting off into more than one shop.
K is for kitty for Fleece and Feather items. KittyGirl for kid stuff and another shop for Bridal and Millinery. Am I crazy?
Of course all this is in addition to doing Custom Design Special Occasion Dresses and sometimes Costumes for my bread and butter.
(rather Lattes and Peanut Butter)
Oh the plans, the ambition, the little sketches strewn all over the house, like in the movie, A Beautiful Mind.
I shake a little in horror, thinking I might just be scribbling nonsense !
Anyway,"winter is coming", so back to sewing FLEECE.
YOUR JOB is to spread the word, send a bird, everybody needs Fleece! It`s warm and practical, cozy and nice! Don`t make me get a job at JoAnn`s Fabrics!!
Adieu and "HATS ON" to you!http://www.etsy.com/shop/kisforkitty?ref=si_shop Shop Here!
No comments:
Post a Comment